WELCOME

So, I decided that I would start a blog of videos of the kids for our family members that do not live in AZ.

So this is a shout out to Grandma Barb, Grandpa Jim, Grandma Bonnie, Uncle Patrick, Aunt April, Great Aunt Pauline, Great Aunt Sue, and any one else I may of forgotten.

Enjoy.

James, Elizabeth, and Joshua

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Craziness!

These past couple of weeks have been insane. Work is stressing me out. This is the time of year that the quotes just keep on coming no matter how fast you work there is always more to do.

The past couple of weekends have included painting at the new karate school and going out to pick up Halloween costumes. Both were fun but one was not a tiring are the other. I will let you guess which one, it wan't the painting. :)

I will try to take some pics this weekend of the open house at the karate school.

No comments:

More pics of the Kids